Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
Pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”), laying down provisions for the protection of people and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law.
- Data Controller and Processor of the processing of personal data
Attrezzature AGINT S.r.l., with registered office in Milano, Via Filippo Turati 29 (hereinafter “AGINT”) is the Data Controller of the processing of personal data supplied by you.
Dr. Veronica Falco is the Processor of the processing of your personal data.
- Personal data processed
AGINT may request and use some of your personal data. This personal data includes:
- Contact details including name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, address;
- Login and account information, password and unique user ID;
- Personal preferences (e.g. for marketing and cookies).
AGINT automatically collects your data when you interact with our site.
These so-called navigation data, as specified in the information on cookies at the following link,
include: the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and to the user’s computer environment.
- Purposes of processing personal data
The purposes of processing personal data are the following:
- Use of the services on the site, in particular the registration form to keep in touch with AGINT and request a quote;
- Sending newsletters through the use of the mailup platform;
- Commercial purposes, advertising, marketing (for example interaction with Youtube channel and Google maps, and integration of external content to view and interact with any content hosted on third party sites and integrated into the site);
- Statistics and analysis (for example to conduct analysis and research, including profiling, to improve services and products and commercial proposals).
- Legal bases for the processing
The legal basis of the processing for the purposes referred to in the number 1 of the preceding paragraph is the user’s consent (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a, GDPR).
The legal basis of the processing for the purpose referred to in the numbers 2 to 4 of the preceding paragraph is the AGINT’s legitimate interest (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter f, GDPR) and the user’s consent (art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a, GDPR).
- Provision of personal data
The provision of personal data for the purposes indicated above is necessary to allow the user to use the services offered by AGINT.
Except as specified for navigation data, the provision of data, through the forms and email addresses on the site or communications transmitted on a voluntary basis by the same user, is always optional.
However, a refusal to provide the above data could make it impossible for AGINT to provide the requested service or complete the registration.
- Modalities of processing personal data
The processing of personal data may consist specifically in collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, communication by transmission, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction. AGINT will process personal data with automated tools for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. AGINT adopts all the security measures provided by the GDPR to protect the data collected, in order to avoid the risks of data loss, access not allowed, illicit and incorrect use.
- Communication of personal data
The communication of personal data outside of AGINT, collected for the purposes referred to in paragraph n. 3, can only take place if:
- This communication is mandatory to fulfill an obligation established by law or regulation;
- This communication is necessary for the execution of the requested service.
Therefore, personal data are accessible for the purposes indicated in paragraph n. 3 to:
- Employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as assignees and / or internal Processor;
- Third-party companies or other entities carrying out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller. In particular, the data may be communicated to the following subjects as an example: web site provider, sales network, marketing network, banking institutions and companies specialized in payment management, law firms and consultancy, subjects in charge of auditing the financial statements of our company, public authorities and administrations for legal obligations, suppliers, management and production companies for marketing and advertising, agencies for the marketing of products.
Personal data will not be disseminated.
- Data subjects’ rights
Pursuant to articles 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21 GDPR, the user has the right to:
- obtain from AGINT the confirmation that it is or is not underway the processing of personal data concerning him and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: (i) the purposes of the processing; (ii) the categories of personal data in question; (iii) the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of Third Countries or international organizations; iv) whenever it is possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if it is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; (v) the existence of the right to request to AGINT the rectification or cancellation of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning him or to object to their processing; (vi) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; (vii) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin; (viii) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- obtain from AGINT the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- obtain from AGINT the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay if one of the reasons indicated in art. 17 GDPR;
- obtain from AGINT the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses foreseen by the art. 18 GDPR;
- receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, the personal data supplied to AGINT and to transmit such data to another Data Controller without impediments by AGINT and, if technically feasible, to obtain direct transmission of the data personal data from one Data Controller to another;
- oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to art. 6, co. 1, lett. f, GDPR, including profiling based on this provision and the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to this purpose.
- The procedure for the exercise of the rights
At any time, the user can exercise his rights by sending:
- an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or
- a registered letter to the following address: Via Privata Alzaia Trieste 3, 20090 Cesano Boscone (MI) .
- Personal data retention
AGINT will process the personal data provided by the user for the time necessary for the performance of the contract and for the fulfillment of its legal obligations. Furthermore, AGINT will keep the data for as long as necessary in relation to the average life of products sold, the fulfillment of obligations and the exercise of rights related to the existing user relationship, the need to defend and control fraud.
The right of the interested parties remains in place at any time to request the deletion of data and / or the interruption of their processing. The data will be deleted after 2 years since the last active interaction of the data subject.